Embedded Design Services
Embedded Design Services (EDS) include hardware design ranges from small-footprint, power-optimized solutions to high-end, rugged systems built around various embedded processors and DSPs. Our team at RTS supports schematic design, bill of material finalization, Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design, prototyping, production support and FPGA design services for customer-specific requirements.
Our Expertise Include
- Low power – architecture and physical implementation
- High-performance – pipeline design and I/Os
- Multiple clock domains
- High-speed Interfaces: SERDES (Serializer/Deserializer) (10G serial, XAUI, PCIe), PCI-Express, USB 2.0/3.0, Thunderbolt
- High-performance Memory Sub-Systems – DDR2/DDR3 Memory controllers, Flash controller
- All major CPU, GPU, and DSP architectures including multi-core ARM/custom architectures
- FPGA design and simulation, conversions from FPGA to ASIC
Control PCB for Lens Control Unit
These Control PCB’s are developed, Fabricated, assembled and tested by RTS which control the Zoom speed of the lens and Focus for long range night vision IR Camera.
With Increased Demand for FPGA Prototyping Services for ASIC-Based Solutions, RTS has been actively developing new methodologies and techniques for FPGA prototyping. RTS has a core team dedicated to assist in the implementation of prototype solutions for ASIC developers with low cost and high efficiency.
FPGA prototyping of large ASIC and SoC designs Eases using
- Multi-processing the synthesis, mapping, partition, and place and route tool chain to enable large designs to be processed in hours
- Automated partitioning and time-domain multiplexing (TDM) of critical signals, to avoid FPGA I/O bottlenecks
- Combining firmware and hardware to make it possible to distribute clock, reset, and other key signals across dozens of FPGAs
- Multi-FPGA debug schemes with lots of storage, to avoid impacting the prototype floorplan